The Five Orders of St John of Jerusalem are:
- The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta
- Die Balley Brandenburg des Ritterlichen Ordens Sankt Johannis vom Spital zu Jerusalem
- The Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem
- Johanniter Order in Nederland
- Johanniterorden i Sverige
The Orders founded charitable organisations, and are today present in more than 150 countries.
The four Protestant Orders form the Alliance of the Orders of Saint John of Jerusalem, and together with the Catholic Sovereign Order of Malta, are collaborating in various fields.